6.16.2011

[Joys of Summer]

I enjoy summer time, minus the heat. :) I think I shall have a "Joys of Summer" post every week. ;)
Let's see if I can stick to it.
                                                                         [Pinics, Food]
                                                                    [Scooters, Bugs]
[My Flowers, Happy Kids]

2 left some love:

Jackie,  June 16, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

YAY for summer! Enjoy every last second of it!

Laine,  June 17, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

Yes,...I am really enjoying summer. Guess I'm finally learning in my old age how to slow down and enjoy it!

You've inspired me, maybe I'll do a joys of summer post too!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP