11.12.2010

[No Cars Past This Point]

The picture below was taken before we were thrown out of the park...kindly thrown out. Well, not really thrown out...but for this momma we were thrown out. You see, I drove past a sign that stated "No Vehicles Past This Point". Me being a blonde and such, drove right past thinking that since it had a chain and it wasn't chained across blocking traffic the sign wasn't talking about me. :] But oh, whoops... It was talking about me...haha. So, this man drove up in his atv and let us know ever so kindly we weren't allowed in, well our car wasn't but we were. So like he expected me to like park way outside the park and walk in, this is what he suggested while he saw that I had a baby in a car seat, and two small chillians, and without a stroller. Wasn't that so kind??  My momma was with me, but still. :] Anywho...glad I took this picture. hehe. The kids didn't like the fact that we had to get right back in the car, but being such a kind momma that I am [rollin' eyes] drove to the next park, then Alana awoke. I fed and Nana took the kids out to the park...what a WIN-WIN for this momma. I went to the park and didn't even have to get out. haha. No, but for real glad the kids got out and enjoyed themselves. :] It's been a while since we have gone to a park.

Lana-Donna Update:
[don't read if your a wimp and gag easily] :]
Anywho, Lana-donna is now over 3 weeks old and a chunker. At her last doctor's app. she weighed in over 10 lbs. The doctor let me know that she exceeded, and pretty much was off the charts. The doctor said, "Keep it up. " :]  She still is such a happy baby, it's been the diapers that have had me worried, the green ones. Notice the fine print...fine print for all males, and for any others with a weak stomach. :]  I think she may have a dairy allergy. Yes, I'm nursing and I've been taking in some serious milk, cheese, and icecream products. Since doing this she has had the weird colored diapers, crying a little, blotchy skin, and serious spitting up. So, this momma is pretty much going to go on a "saltine cracker" diet. Should help with the losing weight part of my life...right?!? ;] Anywho, no more about poo...yuck. Okay maybe a little more...you know I looked this up because her green ones had me quite worried, and their are like a million and one moms out there worried about the same thing as me. :] Wow...nice. If and when my mom reads this, I can see her now...[shaking head and saying "Sarah, SHAME..." in her high sarcastic tone. hehe. Okay, mother I shall never ever call it poo again, it shall be a "BM". Is this better, yes??!hehe :] And all joking aside...this had me quite worried, not anymore though its back to....oh nevermind. :]

1 left some love:

Granny,  November 16, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Green Poo I thought that was normal :) for babies!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP