Many Faces of a Newborn...
Yes, Alana is still a newborn even being that she can't fit in the "newborn" size anymore. :] She is a biggin'. Already weighs over 10lbs. and a'gainin'. She is 3 weeks old and 2 days. Times a flyin'. I love these pictures. We were waiting for daddy so we could go eat, and I decided to break out the camera! So glad I did. :] She's such a cutie, double chin and all. You can't really see her double chin, it's tucked under the green collar but believe me it is there. :] I love this dress..., bow, and the socks too!! One of James' co-workers gave us a whole box of pixies' socks...They are absolutely so super DUPER adorable. They came in a wide variety of colors. They look like little ballet shoes with little bows...forget shoes, they are too stinkin' adorable! Thanks so much to Ms. Winkle...this momma loves them!! They make me melt, I'm so for real. :] Alana likes them too & so do her toasty toes! 

Love it. We see this look quite often. It's as if she is sayin' "What's ya lookin' at??" :]
Always SLEEPYYY...
Simply adorable!!!







1 left some love:
Such precious pictures, and you are right she is a definate chunk but a pretty one!!
Love all y'all bunches,
Granny
Post a Comment