12.31.2009

4 Reasons To Celebrate With Pop Pop & Gram

They're ready to party; and party hardy they did.
No.1 Reason: The kids get SPOILED, and they like this. ;)


No.2 Reason: Laughter. There is always plenty to go around.

No.3 Reason: Card Games. Everyone joins in on the fun.

No.4 Reason: Video Games. Hubby is even happy, happy ALL-day long.

There is a story about this picture that I must share. I was upstairs for quite a while, until I realized I hadn't heard a peep outta Tyler. Knowing Tyler, this is NOT a good thing. So I ventured around Grandma June's house in search of the "Ty monster". I found him alright... found him standing in front of the laptop, eating his stash of candy...the stash of candy that he probably could have spread out throughout this upcoming century with some to spare.{there was that much} The thing that shocked me most was that their were a large number of life-like forms...oh yeah...my family sitting only inches away laughing while watching youtube videos, they were sharing the table with my little monster. They didn't even notice my upcoming large dental bill. Yeah, then the biggest shocker of them all...Pop pop was sitting there feeding Ty. I guess that's what Pop Pops  are for right?!:) I love my family. Always loads of fun hanging out.


I know I said 4 reasons...but there is actually a 5th. My grandma's cheese soup. Yum! It's the best! Instead of having a large meal, we had different kinds of soups, such as...cheese, bean, seafood, and potato soup. We also had lotsa desserts such as, Tiff's chocolate dipped pretzels, chocolate dipped oreos, my Turtle cheesecake, my momma's non-paralis, my momma's homemade chocolate peppermint patties, grandma's SOFT homemade cookies, grandma's fudge, and a pumpkin pie. I must not forget about the sausage that my hubby fixed. Yummy, it was in the crock pot all-night long. Mmmmmm. So, yeah we partied too. :) Then played card games like all-day long. It was  great fun.

0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP