1.05.2010

Pls. Accept My Sincerest Apology



My Dear. Sweet. Loving. Husband,

I know how when I accepted your hand in marriage we agreed to be come one. And since we are one, we always share almost everything;  I am sincerely sorry for sharing my streptococcus with you. I love you so much and I am truly sorry for all the PAIN I have caused.

Love,
                                         Your Sincerely Sorry. Wife

                                                                              [note: I did not say your sincerely. sorry. wife uh-hum ;) ]


[Note: of course, I had to look up how to spell that zillion-lettered word. :)]




0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP