10.06.2008

Living in a BREAKABLE house

Tyler in one of Uncle Mike's many hats.
Tyler and Sissy
Tyler in another one of Uncle Mike's hats

Well, I just survived living in a breakable house for two weeks! Yes, my mother's house... if you touch anything it will break...pretty much anyway!=) The whole time it was "No, don't touch that...", "If I have to tell you one more time....", "What are you thinking, you know your not suppose to...", "Tyler, I thought I said not too...", "Megan, you can't touch that either..." Yeah, my poor mama=) She is probably exhausticated=) to say the least! We survived with nothing seriously broken anyway! The most serious damage that happened was that my son, whom I have mentioned previously is on 18 months old called the cops...ask me how his little tiny fingers knew how to dial 911, I have no clue. I just know I answered the door unaware that the person who rang are door bell early in the morning was a cop! Yeah, I went to the door with my mascara running down my face, my hair a total wreck, and my night clothes on...to say the least, I was surprised!! I think the cop...probably called for back-up...seein me!=) I was a wreck!! Boy, try sleepin with a two year old who stays up until almost one in the morning even though she is in bed!! Yeah, then Tyler decides to wake up every one in the house at 6:00 a.m. and then he decides he minds well call the cops. Yeah!! That was my night and early morning...then off to the zoo we went. It was fun, Tyler did not last though! He needed a nap!!

I am so glad my hubby is back! He said he was glad to be back too! He was as hot as ever=)! He worked out like every night, almost every night...then came home in a new gap shirt to outfit his good lookin self!=) Praise the Lord my man is back!! He had some interesting stories to tell, especially the story about the monkey! He was able to lead a lady to the Lord on the airplane whose husband designed Brazilia. James was so happy and excited about that!

Well I had better go...=) Enough bloggin for now!

2 left some love:

Amanda,  October 6, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

I like the picture of Megan watching the elephants. Glad you are back-I missed you! Have a good week! Luv ya girl,Amanda

Laine,  October 7, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Oh goodness, Ty is a smart one! =) Thankfully neither of mine have done that yet. Although Caleb did call some crazy number on my cell phone once and somebody was speaking in a foreign language. Woops!! =)

I'm glad your hubby is home, I don't think I'd survive for two weeks without mine. You're a brave woman! The pics of the zoo are so cute, I love the one of Tyler about to run. Caleb get's that "innocent" look before he does things too. Boys...what can I say? =)

Glad to have you back in the blogosphere. Love ya!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP