10.06.2008

The National Zoo with Nana

This is Megan when we first started=) Doesn't she look excited?? It was freezing.=) Not for long after all the up-hills at the zoo!!

Meg watching the elephants...
Pointing at the elephants. (my mama)=)
Meg watching the small monkey!! Oh, they are adorable!!
See, pooor little thang all caged up! My honey saw one in Brazil...it was watching a man eat bananas.=) I love monkeys!!
Look at innocent little Ty...yeah right this him right before he decided to run down the major incline at the zoo, luckily I caught up to him. Just imagine his little legs going as fast as they would carry him while his arms were just a swingin'=) Phewww...I am so glad I caught him!
You can't tell but there is a water fall behind Megan...
Watching the water fall
Already hoping for her handsome prince=)!! She said she wanted to give it a kiss...

0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP