8.23.2008

My little crazy two year old

Smiling for the camera...she wanted down, and I told her as soon as she smiled she could get down.=)
This is such a "Megan" look!
When you see this look, you know you need to get ready because something in her little mind is telling her to do something crazy, like run places that your not suppose to go, and this is the look she gives when she is thinking, and it is dangerous when she thinks!


Here are a few pictures of Megan after her nap! You should have seen her before her nap...oh boy, we had to go shopping today for the baby shower I was planning and both Megan and Tyler decided they were not going to be happy for most of that time!=) I still love them to death, they really tested my nerves today!=) Kids will be kids...they hate shopping!=)

P.S. Megan has now discovered how to open the fridge!! Then she put two-and-two together and realized if she pulls her little chair up to the fridge she can reach the freezer!! SAFETY CHILD LOCKS here I COME!!

4 left some love:

Unknown,  August 25, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

What a cutie! Hey Sarah! Hope all is well in MD. Mike and I are doing well. Our school starts on Sept. 2. I'm teaching English again this year and also Physical Science. We mostly stayed home this summer. We went to IN in June to visit my family and then we took our teens to Youth Conference at FBC Hammond. Have you talked to Jennifer Kay or written to her? I tried to get on her facebook page that you told me about, but I must have typed something wrong because I couldn't pull it up. I hope she is doing well. I would like to keep in touch with her. I talked to Aunt Debbie the other day and we were saying that we should have a family reunion. My husband's family always gets together at Christmas and it is so enjoyable. I wish that our family would do something once in a while at least. I think we were about five when we had a family reunion- way too long ago. Love you. Tell Michael and everyone else hi too. Love, Heidi

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

She gets that look after the Vaughn side of the family....we are always up to something...can't wait to get up to something up there, Thursday afternoon will be here soon!!

Can't wait to give my Megs and Ty some Big Big Hugs and Kisses!!

Love, Ganny

The Doggett Clan,  August 25, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

ok...that is so a megan look..you need to keep that so you can show it to her boyfriends to warn them that when she gets that look she is up to no good :)

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Yes please pray for Megan, she has that Independent (Baptist) girl spirit in her that can go one of two ways...you have to admit she is a cuttie though...oh and once she has her mind made up she loves to listen to mommy and daddy...do/did any other parents have/had this problem?

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP