ABC's about me
Found another meme...=) They are a lot of fun!!
A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend: My number one most favorite best friend is my wonderful hubby, James Vaughn! I love him with all my heart, and would rather be with him than anybody!!
C - Cake or pie: Well, the only time I would choose cake over pie is when the cake is Bavarian Creme Filled!! YUM! YUM!
D - Day of choice: probably Saturday, I get to spend all day long with my hubby and kids
E - Essential item: chapstick=) "My lips hurt REAL bad!!"
F - Favorite color: Well, I like brown...and any color with it! Blue too!!
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms are better, bigger is better!
H - Hometown: Clinton, MD
I - Indulgence(s): Cheesecake, dark chocolate =), brownies
J - January or July: January...I love the snow!
K - Kids: 2 of them, Meg and Ty
L - Life is incomplete without: Christ, and my family
M - Marriage date: July 9, 2004
N - Number of siblings: 1, Michael Lee Creed
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges...Mandarin to be specific=)
P - Phobias or fears: small places=), don't like to be all be my self
Q - Quotes: don't really have one...
R - Reason to smile: my cute kids who are always surprising me!
S - Season of choice: Fall, not too cold or too hot...beautiful too!
T - Tag five friends: Amanda, Heather, Laine, Mrs. Lay, Mrs. Spence=)
U - Unknown fact about me: I grew up a major Brady Anderson fan!=)
V - Very favorite store: TARGET!!
W - Worst habit: always late!!
X - X-ray or ultrasound: ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: fajitas
Z - Zany moment in time: At college my roommate, Jessica Ann Ingram 1st played a joke on me and I thought I was seeing ghost for real...and I don't even believe in them!!=)


2 left some love:
Fun! I learned a lot about you!
Eat your heart out fellow husbands, after 4 years I am still my wifey's number one most best friend. Luv u two babe.
Post a Comment