8.21.2008

Just a couple of pictures

Cheering for Michael Phelps a fellow MARYLANDER!!=)
Pretty GIRL
In daddy's shoes
Okay, when we were staying with my bro because my parents were out of town...I found my lovely kids in my mom's bay window. Praise the Lord, my momma wasn't there!!=)

3 left some love:

Amanda,  August 22, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

I LOVE all these pictures, but especially the one of the kids in the window!!!

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

They can come and put their sweet fingerprints on my windows...in
fact we still have the fingerprints that Megan put on the inside of the truck window I get to see her sweet fingerprints everyday. Can't wait to see all of y'all in just three more days!!

Big TEXAS Hugs and Kisses,
Ganny

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

For the record - Cheering for Phelps - As a fellow American (a little disappointed to find out he is a gang bannger but as Sarah said he is a Marylander). I was glad Tyler was actually siting next to me, which is odd as he is a big time momma's boy.

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP