By these last days, I was missing my kiddos sooooooo bad!!! I just wanted to go home! But we had fun! James, was suppose to get off early, but ended up almost working a full day! Oh well, we still went to the colonial district...the market place...and went shopping, we only had like an hour but we had fun! Then we went to Mickey D's!!=) Yummy!=) I will now post the pictures...
BEAUTIFUL!!!

My almost $5.00 pringles...I was starving!!!=)

We were having fun taking pics. on the elevator.

and again...

I have always loved my hubby's side profile!! Side Profile+Palmtrees=Hot Stuff!=)

Yeah, I pretty much got burnt!=) So much for a tan...it probably will all peel away!

Having fun

Me and Mrs. Nohemy...in the market place...She was good!!=) Thanks for the fun times!

Pastor Sidler and my hubby

My man and I

James' new sunglasses!!

Our taxi drivers=)--did I mention traffic around that place is crazy!!!

I just thought this green building looked cool...

This is the market place we go too!

This is the pyramid you can see out of my hotel room window....

At Mickey D's

Our Hotel in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Dominican style driving!!!

Michael, and Wellington dropped us off at the airport...4:30 a.m.

This is how we were greeted by both Meg and Ty!!
2 left some love:
Yes I agree James is handsome...but just look at his beautiful wife!! And the grandbabies well they are just too cute for words, it must be the Texas in them!!
Love ya'll lots and lots, Ganny
Wasn't it thier nap time.
Post a Comment