I love my BABIES!!
Okay, I'm loving James going into work earlier than normal, because he gets off earlier!! Anyway, James got home yesterday...and there was still daylight! So off to the little park we went...This is Tyler's first time actually playing at a park! I know, I know...I don't get out much! It got really cold, really fast! So, we only stayed there like 15 min., but at least the kids got some fresh air! Afterwards, Meg played with her "Matto", and Tyler ate some crayons!!
Love the hat, don't you?? I left his cool one at church, so I put this one on!
See, Tyler loved the swing!!!!!=)
Happy little man
She gets so excited when we get out!!=)
Okay, I know her shirt and sweater don't match, but I thought she didn't need a jacket...but ended up she did!! So, there it is not a new fashion!!
This picture reminds me off a movie I watched once...
Rigo was mad at us, he hates that sweater...
This is Tyler cracking up because he was stuffing crayons in Meg's boot, and now he was trying to stuff the "Matto"...in it too....and I said, "Tylerrrrrrr!" And this was his response!!=) Gotta love my little guy!!=)
Making Platto blobs are very intense!!
Boy, do I love my kids!!


4 left some love:
I love the cap, I am so glad the kiddos got to go to the park. They look like they are having lots of fun!!
Love Ya'll Ganny
So good to see more pics of them beautiful smiling faces. Keep them coming. Love YA'LL Pappy
Haha, my Aiden and I were looking at your post together. He didn't want me to scroll down because he so enjoyed looking at Tyler on the swing. He wants Ty's hat. =) lol. Your kids are beautiful!
I know you do you always say you do.
Post a Comment