[Only One Day of Spring]
Yesterday, was close to 80. I was amazed, excited, thrilled. I mean,wouldn't you be...?! It's been spring now for a couple of weeks...the warmer weather didn't get the memo, obviously. Well, yesterday it did. We celebrated by getting slurpees. Mine was coke, just so you'd know. ;) The kids played and played. Collecting creepy crawlys, making soup, riding bikes, exploring in the woods, playing with the water hose, drawing in the sand. As for Alana, she enjoyed watching them be LOOUD. Megan was excited because she could be loud. We, very much enjoyed our day. Now one day later, it's cold & rainy, and weather.com says it feels like 38 degrees round our parts. Again. But you know, yesterday made me so happy...I could care less. Hooray for yesterday! :)

Everyone having fun.
Meg and her first "rollie pollie"/"doodle bug" of the year. :)
Poor thing was immersed in water. Let's not mention the poor baby worm Meg played with. :)
Ty "showing off" his muscles. :)
Lana very much enjoyed the weather. :) She didn't have to wear thermals. Amazing. I think, like, first-time- ever she wore no socks outside.
So, I was super excited she still fit the sandles Ms. Heather bought her. :) Super super cute!!
What a cute smirk! :)
Lana-pu still loves her binkie.
I've been gone for quite a while. Lana got her ears peirced. I love them. :) She did really well too! Yayy...for Aunt Nessa's help!











3 left some love:
Yep, we had the same crazy weather here. Had a gorgeous day Monday, then a horrible thunderstorm that night, and then it was cold on Tuesday and today. Weird. I am looking forward to when it stays warm too! By the way, love the pics of Alana, she's such a doll!
Rolly pollies? her and Naomi can be fellow bug catchers!!
awww...forgot about those sandals...can't wait to see the boots on her :) I so need to take some spring pictures especially the yellow bushes! maybe on monday when I have a van :)
Post a Comment