3.17.2011

[Manda's & Sarah's Creamy Italian Chicken]


Had this like two weeks ago. It was another delish recipe. My mouth is watering right now. Too bad instead for din-din,  I had a very, extremely healthy meal that consisted of 1 large 7-11 hot diggity-dog, smothered in cheese, mustard, and ketchup. How's that for my bp. *shakes head* :) Super healthy, I know.

Anyway, while on facebook I was snoopin around on Manda's profile...and saw someone was asking her for a recipe that included cream cheese and chicken. Well, by all means, I had to gettt that recipe. Manda shared, Sarah insisted she already put it on her blog. So this recipe is Manda's & Sarah's Recipe for "Creamy Italian Chicken". Enjoy. It's totally yummy! :)

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 can of cream of chicken soup.
 [Sarah's recipe calls for cream of mushroom soup instead of the c. of chicken]
1 packet of Italian seasoning mix 
1 block o'cream cheese

Place chicken in crock pot with the cream of chicken, & packet of tasty goodness. Cook on low all day long. One hour before enjoying, place the block o'cream cheese in the crock-o pot-o on top-o the chicken. Let melt. Then enjoy. :) YUm-0


3 left some love:

Laine March 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

YUM! I am going to make that this week! Thanks for the recipe!

Amanda March 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

Ya just had to go and post a picture of it on your blog didn't you? Now, I'm hawngry!! :) Glad you enjoyed it!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP