[O Expensive Lil Christmas how lovely are your colors ]
* Our family with our beloved Christmas tree *
Wow. So we went Christmas Tree shopping today. I think Christmas trees, might...sort of, might...possibly be a little tad bit, a little wee bit over-rated. :] Don't get me wrong, I totally heart Christmas trees and such. It's just that we had to pay [cough cough] 40 [cough] dollars. Yes, you see I don't remember trees being this super expensive. The kind lady told me why they were more expensive something to do with the pine needles. Pine needles are pine needles right?? We were paying for the softness of the needles, our trees needles are soft not like the pricky, pokey ones...this makes it SO worth the forty buckaroos, if I say so myself [rolls my eyes]. Atleast, we are supporting our local farms...this is what I keep telling myself. :]
P.S. Don't tell me that you got yours for $15 or even $20. thanks.



1 left some love:
How great all y'all look! The cowboy hat Tyler has on is that the one we bought him at the Galveston County Rodeo while y'all were down? Just a wonderin!
Love to all, Granny
Post a Comment