[Meet Me @ Olive Garden]
My best friend, the one from the college days...oh so long, Long ago, went shopping like an hour away from where I live. So like of course, we had to go meet her. And what better place to meet up than wonderful "Olive Garden". It's Amanda's favorite, I think, especially the salad! She loves the salad, not really. ;] I love meeting up with her. Even though we don't see each other very often, when we get together we start off right where we left off...We laugh ALOT. I love this girllly, and I know you would too. The thing is we have wayyy too much in common. It's funny really, but this is what I love about our awesome friendship! Love you girl and can't wait to hang with you soon!
Pretty Manda & Alana
The girls.
[Alana loved their sound system speakers, as you can tell in this picture]
She gave me this totally cute necklace for my birthday. :] I love it!
Yes, I'm 27 now. Tis old I know. I have gray hair and all! :] YIKES. My honey gave me a wonderful surprise, a NEW lens[18-200mm with macro capabilities], which I totally love too! It was a great birthday, I didn't take a single picture though. Sworry. :[





2 left some love:
Aw!! A whole (well almost) blog post about me! :) I love how Alana is looking up at me...or was it the speaker? The necklace looks really cute on you by the way. We'll be best friends forever. Won't we? :)
27 Oh No really you are THAT old!!
:)
Post a Comment