10.08.2010

Baby Girl Update

I am a little embarrassed to say I had a "false alarm" early Thursday morning. :] I even called my doctor at 6a.m. She told me to go to the hospital. So...extremely, glad I didn't go! I decided to just wait until my appointment at 10:00, instead of going in to the hospital with a possiblity of being sent back home and owing $600.00 for a 2 hour stay. Great, and best decision I made so far. I went on to my appointment with James waiting out in the truck...thinking and hoping we'd be sent to the hospital, but to just find out nothing was happening! Absolutely nothing! I was a little disappointed. :/ Oh well, the Lord knows best! I found out I am anemic, and need to get my iron count up because of already having low blood platelets...the two things don't mix too well. So...anywho back to taking the "horse" pills. :] And eating eggs, spinach, and STEAK. Well, not yet anyway on the steak part...but, maybe I shall ask the hubs for a steak dinner tonight. Bwahahaha.

This morning was my "should have been" 36 wks. sono that is happening a day before I turn 39 wks. preggo. :) The baby is weighing in at only 6 lbs. and 7 oz., which they said they could be a pound off. In that case, I'm totally happy. Knowing no epidural, third child, and smaller baby...sounds alot better than my delivery of Mr. BIG boy. :] This little lady already has hair, and I was reassured she was a girl. Nice. It was cute, she was sleeping with her head leaning on something or another, but her mouth was wide open. I'm already in love! :] She is very, very low. If she was any lower...she'd be in momma's arms. :] Anywho, praying she comes early still, even though I have a week left...well, almost. :] Keep praying!!


 
Awesome, cute diaper bag made by my very talented friend.
If you want one just ask, she's pretty much the best next thing to sliced bread. ;]
Here's her blog.

Okay, this picture is a little scary, well, to Meg anyway. She keeps saying..."ew". BUUUTTT...to momma it's just simply adorable! They couldn't get a clear picture because there is not very much amniotic fluid left. :] Good thing....YAH, I'm close!! Notice her little mouth wide open leaning against something...can't remember what they said that was. :] So, like she has chubby cheaks, hair, and a beautiful textbook tummy area...tis what the kind lady who did the sono said. :]

The BIG one, herself. I shall not x-large this picture, even though I have the choice too. Don't need any help looking x-large. hehe. :]

By the way, if the Lord answers Ty's prayer...she, as in baby girl, shall be potty trained at the day of delivery. Last night, Ty prayed for her not to poo poo and potty in her undies. Nice. :] Meg always tells him..."Ty, that is not a good prayer." Last night it was, "Ew, gross Ty....you said poo poo and potty." Oh boy! :) Meg thanked the Lord by saying, "Thank you, God, for the little baby girl you are sending me". So sweet. ;]

0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP