2.04.2010

Happy 4th Birthday To My Meg


My sweet Meg was born four years ago today! Wow, how time flies. It has been quite an adventure...with this very enthusiastic, to say the least, little girl. :D Thank you, Meg, for making me a mommy! I love you so, so much! And I can not believe my little baby girl is four!

Here is a post I did last year with a whole bunch of "baby" pictures of my beautiful little Meg.


P.S. She is still sick, woke up to her coughing & wheezing horribly! Poor thing! Still going to try to have a fun birthday though! Can't wait to see her face with "Princess Coco"!

2 left some love:

Laine February 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Happy Birthday Sweet Megan!! Awww, I remember you calling me when she was born! Hard to believe she is four. Four is such a fun age...I'm enjoying it with Caleb! And I'm so sorry that she's sick. I completely understand all the wheezing,etc. It can be very scary! Caleb has asthma and when he gets sick, he gets VERY sick. It is pitiful when they are on so many meds and they are just not quite themselves. We'll be praying for her today and we hope she has a great birthday even though she is sick. Give her a hug from us!

Amanda February 4, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Happy Birthday, Megan! Sorry she has to feel so bad on her birthday...poor thing!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP