3 Wonderful Years With My Megan

Miss Chubbs
Today is my Megan's birthday! I can remember the day she was born like it was just yesterday...three years ago! James and I talked about how she came and how excited we were to have a little girl! Many of you know her well...she is the sweet, ornery type!=) You gotta love those kinds of girls! She is all girl...loves the color purple. Loves to be a princess. Loves to be chased, tickled, and shown lots of attention! She loves reading time, is a smart little cookie, is beautiful, is so lovable, loves to laugh, loves to make mommy and daddy proud...the list goes on and on! I love her so much!! I thank the Lord for her daily! She brings so much joy to our family! Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet little princess!!





















7 left some love:
I love the photo of her in the Gap hoodie and the purple cap!
Happy Birthday Megan! :-)
Happy Birthday my sweet, adorable, lovely, smart, gorgeous, pretty, precious, ornery, cute, angelic, delightful, fascinating, clever, funny, energetic, bright, sassy, marvelous and wonderful Megan. I love you sooooo much I wish I was there to squeeze you and give you lots of kisses. I have been Granny for 3 years God has blessed me beyond measure. Have a Happy Happy Birthday my sweet Megan Doodle!
BIG BIG TEXAS HUGS AND KISSES
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Granny
Awww, Happy Birthday sweet girl!! I remember the day you were born too! And getting the phone call from your mommy that she was in labor. I knew how wonderful it was to have a little girl and I couldn't wait for your mommy to experience the same joy I felt.
Hope you have a great day and enjoy all the fun things!! Love you!
A huge Happy 3rd Birthday to Megan!! Can't believe it's been three years already!!! Love you sooo much!
Happy Birthday, Megan!
so glad we were able to celebrate with you megan's third birthday! I'll post her pictures today from the party.
Post a Comment