Juicy Lime Chicken Tacos-Thanks Heather!=)

1lb chicken breasts
3tbl lime juice
1tbl chili powder
1 cup frozen corn
1 cup salsa
Combine lime juice and chili powder in dish and pour over chicken in the crock pot. Cook on high 4 hrs. Pull out chicken and cut into pieces or shred. Put back in crock pot and put in corn and salsa and cook another 30 min. put in warm tortillas and top with favorite toppings..enjoy!
When my hubby's parents got in on Thursday, this is what we had! It had been in the crock pot all day! It was so good!! I got approval from my hubby and Granny and Pappy!! Thanks Heather! It was so yummy! By the way, if you want some good recipes talk to Heather! She is an awesome cook, she told me about this one, it was yummy and she was right!!


8 left some love:
Hey Sarah,
I'm glad you enjoyed them. It is actually my recipe. :) We usually have some many leftovers that we use it for pizza, nachos, and even quesadillas. Hope you guys have a good visit. I have several other great crock-pot recipes if interested.
those look so yummy..did a great job.yes that recipe was from amanda and I think kathleen and mary have both used it...so pass it on :)
Sarah - that sounds great guess I need to buy a crock pot...
sounds like I will try this one. Just waiting on my crock pot with our shipment.
I am going to try this, Sarah. I love to cook. It sounds so yummy and easy!
Jessica
I tried this on Sunday and it was so good! Thanks for the yummy recipe! =) Steven said it definitely was a "make-againer." And speaking of Heather and her recipes...I have tried to check out her blog and it won't let me. Maybe she could send an invite to me so I could read it? Also, I loved reading Jackie's blog but I can't access it either now. Do you think you could get her to invite me too? Thanks girlie!!
Please note this is coming from the guy who ate the taco in the picture - they are very good and plus is there is leftovers to take to work. (Side note to fellas concerning the leftovers - this is a great opportunity to brag on your wife when everybody’s nose goes off in the break room due to the arousing aroma these puppies put out, especially when the co-workers are waiting for the microwave to heat up their frozen dinners…)
I saw this on Pinterest, tried it, and love it! It was the first dish I made with my new crock pot and it is a new favorite.
Post a Comment