7.02.2008

Some of my favorites

Pappy and his favorite little cowgirl....
Megan loves horses
I am so glad my James is back...I missed him so!!!

4 left some love:

Anonymous,  July 2, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Yeeeehawww! Megs is such a cute Cowgirl...I know Pappy misses her soooo much we had such a wonderful visit when y'all were down in April we cannot believe that almost 3 months has passed. Give our grandbabies alot of Big TEXAS hugs and kisses for us. We miss y'all bunches!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Ganny

Amanda,  July 2, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Cute pictures! I can't get Ruth anywhere near a horse-that's amazing that she sits on it by herself!

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

What an honor to be able to walk with such a beautiful young lady. I will never forget it. Ya'll make life so GREAT. I love ya'll very much. LOVE PAPPY

Anonymous,  July 18, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Of course she loves horses, she gets that from Ganny's side of the family :-) Miss y'all!

Aunt Missa

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP