My life and then some
A mother's love is so deep, it is hard to explain. I am so blessed to have two sweet children! I love them so much! What would James and my life be without my two kids? Wow, I can not even imagine! Megan and Tyler have total opposite personalities. They both love to have fun, eat candy, and laugh a lot! I always wondered why my mother called all the time while I was at college, and she still calls to check on me. Why? because I am still her little girl! My Meg and Ty will always be my sweet little babies (no matter how old they are), and oh, if they could only know how much I adore them! I love you my Meg and Ty!!




2 left some love:
I agree! My girls will always be my LITTLE girls! They grow up so fast-soon WE'LL be calling to check on them at college :o(
Those are so cute! And I still call Lydia and Caleb my babies, even if they are 4 & 3. They will always be little to me!
I really enjoy your blog Sarah! I haven't had much time to comment, but I just wanted you to know. =)
Oh, I left a comment on your brothers wedding site. I asked him if I could be his flower girl. HA! =0) I'm kidding of course!
Post a Comment