6.05.2008

Megan with my dream background=)





Well actually my dream background is an old, rustic, red barn, this shed was just freshly painted. I can't wait to go to one and take some sweet pictures!=) Also, I want to find a old run down ford pickup truck...hopefully it is in a field...this is my other dream backdrop, background, prop ...whatever you want to call it!=) I borrowed these ideas from a photographer I've been emailing! I love taking pictures...

2 left some love:

Amanda,  June 6, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

I have been wanting pictures at a barn, too. There is one near my house, but I'm too chicken to ask if I can take pictures at it. :o) Cute pictures of Megan! I wish my girls would pose for me like that! For the black background in Emma's pics I just used a black sheet I got at Walmart.
Luv ya girl!

Anonymous,  June 6, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

The background is great but the subject is awesome!! I think Megs and Tys pictures need to be presented to a modeling agency and maybe they need a great photographer, Sarah you could freelance now that would be fun!
People who enjoy what they are doing invariably do it well and you love taking pictures....just a thought.

Big TEXAS Hugs and Kisses,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Ganny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP