2.28.2008

Super Bowl ad: Toyota Corolla - Quiet Cab commercial

This is for my husband, who cracked up... Enjoy!!

2 left some love:

Anonymous,  February 28, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Yes, yes I thought it was funny the first time I saw it (no it was not during the super bowl, I was in Church and only watched the second half)…the announcer saying if the badgers woke up they would gnaw his face off, the cannons going off…nothing happening and then the cell phone rings out of nowhere…that’s funny. Thanks babe Love You.

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP