2.25.2008

Pappy here are some pictures for you...

These pictures are for the Best-Father-InLaw and Mother-InLaw in the World! He asked for some more pictures of them...so, since I took pics. of Ty's new haircut, and put them on I decided to dress Meg up with one of her new dresses from Macy Wido. Pappy and Ganny, do not get to see there grandbabies very often because they live all the way in Texas...so, that is why...I am posting alot of pics of my kiddos. I may be partial, but my kids are the cutest in the world!=)


Little Perfect Granddaughter. Well sometimes...

The doctor said she is tall for her age...
Why must Megan copy everything I do and say....GRRRR...=)
Big T, playing with toys while I was taking pictures of Megan
This is one of the same pics on here...just blown up some...
This is when Megan was getting in trouble, it seems to me like he is looking at her saying....AWWWW, you've done it now!=)
Some things never change...
I just liked this one...playing with the color

What a pretty smile!

I miss ya'll sooo much!

By the way, do ya'll like his Maryland Terrapins hat...I just bought him it.=) So cute...I will let him wear a A& M hat if ya'll get him one.=) But of course, Maryland is my team!!=)hehehe

6 left some love:

Anonymous,  February 25, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

Thats ok TY Pappy will send you a hat that won't make you cry poor buddy. I'd cry too if I had to wear a burrapins hat to.LOL I'm glad to see you did'nt make my little Megan cry with one of those turkey caps. But you are still my FAVORITE daughter-in-law. Love Pappy PS. My grandbabies are beautiful.

Anonymous,  February 26, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Don't cry my Ty we miss you too my sweet Ty, and Ganny will send you a Texas hat to wear, it will be so cute...Go Aggies!!!

Love bunches and bunches, Ganny

Anonymous,  February 26, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

My Megs should be the Next Top Model she is the prettiest and sweetest little angel I have ever seen!! I don't care what Mommy or Daddy says...you are a sweety and Ganny loves you!!

The Radanks,  March 2, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

I agree your kids are adorable, but of course not as cute as my Jackson. :) But seriously, your kids have the most beautiful eyes.
Kelly

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP