New Year's Eve...actually New Year's Day=)
We had a lot of fun on New Year's Eve...into New Year's Day....first we had a special meeting at our church. It was good...we got to hear some new preachers. Then after that we went to the Bohac's house! We had fun hanging out....we hung out until almost 4 in the morning. The kids didn't even go to sleep until 1:30 or something like that. We had some snacks and guess what the hubbys did...played video games. Meg got to watch Veggie Tales with her friends, Seth and Matthew. Mary and I just had fun talking!=)It is always fun to hang out with them....we always laugh, and laugh, and laugh!! Anyway, here are a few pictures she sent me...=)


3 left some love:
Hi Sarah. Thanks for visiting our blog. It has been a while since I've been on the internet, so that's why I'm writing a month later. I love your blog. Good to find another Crownie. Your children are so precious! I'm going to add your blog to my links. Look forward to reading more & seeing more pics :)
Kandice Keegan
tomandkandice.blogspot.com
Hi! Thanks for stopping by, I've enjoyed the pics of your kids, they're really cute. Looks you and I are both in the same stage of life right now. Fun isn't it?
Believe it or not, the kids are even cuter in person! Thanks for the warning about the cheese cake!!!
Post a Comment