All Men "LIVE TO EAT"!!!=) ---well almost ALL!=)
My little man loves to eat, and Tyler's life slogan is..."You Gotta Eat!"=) here are just a few pictures to prove that:
You've gotta be kidding me...there's no more!!!
That's fine, I'm stuffed anyway!
Papaw feeding him homemade icecream at Nana's birthday party.
His happiness about to be taken away!=) He doesn't know it...
What no more icecream!!!
Give me more...I WANT MORE!!!=)


2 left some love:
All that cheesecake is tempting!
Love the photos on your website-
photobucket is great!
Happy New Year to all of you-
and a Very Healthy one too!!!
God Bless,
Marcla
Ruth and Naomi saw the pictures of Tyler eating and they said "Baby dirty face?" It was so funny! Glad ya'll had a good Christmas. We did also. I need to update our site, but we are so busy getting ready for the new baby! Talk to you soon!
Love ya,
Amanda
Post a Comment