12.20.2011

[Turkey Day at my parents]

Our Thanksgiving was very, very exhausting! For real! :D Well, not exactly. We slept in and didn't have to be at the "parents" until three. It was rather nice actually. When we got there, Nana had all the food prepared. It was all smelling so good. We sat down an ate. It was amazing, as always! Besides the fact, nana did not make her ahhhhmazzzzing yeast rolls. Boo. :D Instead opted for store bought. Mama, nothing has anything on your yeast rolls. NOTHING. Next year, they are a MUST.  So, after the food we all just pretty much sat and relaxed, while Michael laughed at Alana. One year olds are pretty funny...if you want a good laugh, I'll let you borrow her sometime. :D That was our easy peasy, breezy Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for my family here and in Texas! Thank the Lord daily for them! Thanks Mama for the wonderful food! Oh, and Michael and Rach brought some totally yummy greenbeans. They were a hit with me! I think they need to become a tradition guys!! ;D ;D

After my parents, we went to the Bohacs. Some of our favorite friends. :D It was a fun time. I got to see how a scrunched scarf is made, and got to feel and see elastic thread for the first time. lol. For real, that's a big deal, never new it existed. :D The guys stayed in the back playing video games, like ALL night. Thanks for letting us invade on Thanksgiving evening. :D

What a great Thanksgiving we had!

P.S. I know this is like a "November" post. Decided I should post it, BEFORE the " HUNT OF THE CHRISTMAS TREE"
My hubs gets onto me about not posting. Gotta keep him happy. :D










THE END

1 left some love:

Laine,  December 23, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

So fun! Now you have to give your mommy a hug for me, I miss her! Glad you had a great Thankgsgiving...and those green beans looked so yummy! And elastic thread is awesome stuff. Had a blog post about it a few months ago, guess you missed it.

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP