[Happy Scrappy Birthday Party]
We had Lana's Happy Scrappy Birthday Party on Saturday. It was fast and furious to say the least. Didn't get too many pictures, but my dad did...ahem, cough, cough. I need to get them from him. ;) Here are a few I took.
P.S. I can't believe Lana is one!
Lana waved before she was one.
Lana crawled and walked before she was one.
Lana drunk from a straw before she was one.
Doesn't seem that big of a deal the crawling and walking part...but to this momma I'm happy because she beat her older sister and brother. :)
Picture1: The Goodies...[Animal Crackers for the girls, plus a scrappy happy hair clippie]Picture 2: Lana on the move. She was like this the whole time. Yayy, she walked before her first birthday!! And I totally love her Scrappy Happy Birthday Outfit. :)
Picture 3: The face of a one-year-old who just ate rocks. No worries, momma came to the rescue.
Picture 4: The cake by Tiffany Jones. It was awesome and just like the picture I showed her via the web. It said "Happy Birthda Lana-Pu"! And the cupcakes were too die for. I love the icing. I could eat a tub of that stuff. Thanks Tiffany for the yummies!
Picture 5: The Friends aka "Partners in Crime". Chloe, Lana, Audrey, and Hope. All born around the same time. Aren't they the cutest??
Lana would not stand still.
This picture cracks me up. :) What could be on their mind??












1 left some love:
What a great party the cake is fantastic and all the girls are adorable....looks like everything was a hit...for Lana Pu's first birthday!!
Post a Comment