10.08.2011

[Football & Five Guys]

Today was super filled and super fun! It began with daddy playing "tackle football" with the guys. Daddy is good at football. He was the quarterback. And Daddy can run super fast. I was all like "He's my hubby, Yeah, Look that's my Hubby.Yeah. Go Hubby, Go" Not really, but I felt like that. ;) We watched, but alas, we got bored. :) Ty got to run the ball, and score a "touch down". He was so happy. It was very interesting, beings it was a field with no bathrooms and such. So my morning consisted of helping kids use the wonderful world of nature as their you-know. GROSS. And playing at the park. And I was privileged to get to watch a guy do this....for reals  .  LOL. He was totally serious. He even had a fake sword along with his big stick, and he was like doing all these moves with it. My mind kept going back to the "Star Wars" kid in that there video. I kept trying to not have sudden outbursts of laughter. That'd be just rude. :) So I contained myself. It was hard.

After we went to Nana's & Papa's to get cleaned up, then off to "Five Guys". Our family's favorite burger joint. Like. EVER. It was enjoyed. The fries were enjoyed with malt vinegar. I was proud. Proud to call Tyler my son. He was dipping his fries and hot dog in vinegar. [Three Cheers for TY] ;) Yesssss.... It really is the best way to eat fries, and there really is no other way. James sticks with ketchup, but give me some malt vinegar and I'm one slap-happy momma. ;) We enjoyed our meal! Yum.

James then took me to the thrift store. It was fun to look. Went to both the hot spots. Nothing too hot though. Then we ran a couple of errands, came home, bathed the kidlets and put them in bed. Now I'm off to make my "winner" chili for "Round-up Sunday" tm.! ;) We will all be in our "Cowboy/Cowgirl" gear tm. Yehaw. Bring it.
Run Ty run...:)

This was right after Ty scored a "touchdown". Look how happy he was! :)

My mouth is Dra-ooling. Seriously.

2 left some love:

Laine October 10, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

Awww, sounds fun! Never been there but the food looks so good. I LOVE french fries and vinegar...with lots of salt. YUM!

Granny,  October 17, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

James the quarterback sounds like fun and Tyler the running back....way to go TY. Looks like lots of fun!!

Love Y'all, Granny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP