[Food Smood Linkys]
These are some things/meals I've made and lived to tell about it. Some were good, and then some were super, I mean SUPER delicious!
1) Kaytucky Chicken-- This was wonderful. I must add I made my own cream cheese mixture with some different spices, garlic, and diced green onion. Yum.
2) Oreo Pops--They make it seem like these are the easiest things to make since like sliced bread. NOT. THE. CASE. Turned out cute, but it was a headache to make. For starters...no one tells you to only put the lollipop stick halfway thru the cookie. Because if you put it almost the whole way thru when you go to dunk it in the chocolate, um the chocolate weighs it down and they will slide right down the stick. And can I say "MESSY". Maybe I'm just a blonde, but these are not "easy peasy" to make. :) I could give you pointers all day from my one time "oreo" pop ordeal. :) I'll stick with my "Cheesecake" Pops...so much easier.
3) Lemon Burst Cookies--I bought a mix of Strawberry cake mix. They were okay. A nice easy, quick snack for the kids. But this recipe is not "friend" worthy in my opinion. ;)
4) Tortellini Soup--Oh. MY. WORDNESS. This recipe is too die for. I didn't change anything besides I added an extra pack of Tortellini, and a can of Rotel. Yum. I'm totally making this one again!!
5) Brown Sugar & Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin--I almost followed the recipe to the tee. Just didn't have soy sauce and ground sage so, left those out and it still tasted DELISH! And I totally love that it was made in the crock. :)
[[Pictures are taken from the links that I posted, they are not my own]]



0 left some love:
Post a Comment