[Orangatang Flowers & Kids]
My orange flowers have finally bloomed! I LOVE looking out my window, and there in the shade stands my patch of pretty orange flowers. Who knows what the technical name is for the pretty flowers, but to me they are my orange flowers. :)
So pretty, so why not get the kids pictures in front of them. Of course, Lana is like the only one who will co-operate. Meg was more interested in catching bumble bees, I made the mistake of telling her I did that as a kid. And then Ty, well Ty is just Ty running around, riding his bike..., surveying Meg's catches, overseeing EVERYTHING Meg does. Then there is Lana. She will sit there staring, wondering what is beneath her little toesy-poseys. Grass, what a weird thing, obviously by the look on her face. :) It was actually the first time I sat her directly on the grass. Then she starts to smile...no stopping this girl from smiling, that is until Meg and Tyler get involved. :)
Alana is a touch-me-not child...and Meg, well, she is a I-gotta-touch kinda child. :) Meg takes after her mammy. I mean who wouldn't want to pinch Lana's little yummy cheeks? So, I got a lot of pictures of Lana and just a few of Meg and Ty...I had to beg and plead.
Honest truth.














2 left some love:
OH MY, those are SO cute!! I saw so many "Sarah" expressions! =) My absolute favorite one is when they are hugging her and her face is smooshed. Hilarious!! Makes me laugh just thinking about it!!
those pictures are just precious! I love the colors, but her eyes are stunning!
Post a Comment