6.22.2011

[Joys Of Summer]

Nothing beats the summer heat like slurpees. We heart slurpees in this family! Meg & Ty always opt for a "rainbow" slurpee. They must have every single flavor. Although, I denied Ty the banana flavor. Why would I let my four year old  ruin his by getting banana. For real. What kinda momma did you think I was anyways? No. Banana. The END. I enjoyed my coke slurpee, while sharing occasional spoonfuls with Lana-pu. If daddy were with us, he gets coke too. The best of flavors. Yum.
[Slurpees]


2 left some love:

Granny,  June 23, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

I love slurpee's too. And even though you don't like banana's you should let Tyler try things, I always encouraged my kiddos to try new and different things....and look James married you :)LOL

MaMa Vaughn,  June 23, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Oh Granny, I do. lol. I was trying to be funny because everyone knows my hatred of bananers. Yuck. Ty loves bananas. :)

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP