4.07.2011

[Field of Yeller]


What a nice picture. Sun glaring is going on big time in this picture. Fake smiles. And noses laden with snot. And dreaded shadows. Nice. :) Oh, oh, oh and telphone wires are so going on too. I blame all of this on the impromptuidness of the picture. Is that even a word...impromptuidness? Probably not. But I so used it. And I'm not going to change it.  I just so happened to bring my camera while on my way to the fabric store.  I saw this field of yeller flowers. Totally impromptu. Pulled over, got all three munchkins out. Trompin thru who knows what. People were probably laughing. All the pictures look basically silly. ha. I like silly pictures sometimes. :) Seems that's all I can get with these three kids. haha. Yes, I know, you can barely see the feild of yeller flowers, but I promise you they are there. ;)

As you can tell I edited this picture way TOO much. I just kept hitting buttons. haha. whoops.

On a happier, non-snotty note [did I mention I have the snots?? Nope I didn't, but yes, yes I do have them] anywayzzz...I bought some really cute fabric, going to try *ahem* try to make Alana some stylish bibs. Another happier note, I found what I've been looking for on craigslist. FINALLY. And I'm going to get it for only $25 on Saturday! HOORAy. I'm such a mommy. I mean, most woman probably wouldn't be excited at all for this, but yes I totally am. I'm getting this....**EEEEKKK** I mean, really. I'm totally excited. I've seriously been stalking craigslist, like, daily for this. For real. I know sad day in America. I'm excited over a highchair. :)

3 left some love:

Granny,  April 8, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

Wow an Eddie Bauer highchair for $25 buck a roonies!! I am proud of you Miss stalker of craiglist!!

Laine April 11, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

That is so funny...I would like NEVER pull over and do that. Well, atleast I don't think I would. It would have to be something pretty special, lol!

And way to go on the craigslist find...I love craigslist!

Amanda April 12, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

I totally get excited over stuff like cool highchairs and really cool, random locations to take pics :D

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP