11.24.2010

[Tasteless Pumpkin & Gingerbread Trifel Bowl]

Okay, I lied. This trifel bowl dessert is not tasteless. But you see, I made it for our church's Thanksgiving dinner and I didn't even get to taste it. None the less, I didn't taste any of the desserts...sadly. I was sad. Seriously sad. Really, REALLY sad. You see, all of my baker friend's made yummy goodies and I didn't get to enjoy a single one of them, led alone my own trifle bowl dessert. Tis a sad day in history when Ms. Sarah doesn't get a dessert. You see, that is why I was so sad. Instead, for some reason, I got carried away watching my three childrens. {AHEM} They still seemed to reek havoc among the other children. Megan was swinging a fellow child and almost cracked the kid's head open, no joke. I shan't tell a lie. Anywho, yeah...so that's my story and I'm sticking too it. Back to the dessert story, I tasted some of the ingredients while making it, but didn't get to taste them all together, you see.

Enough randomness...below you can get the recipe. Just go below and click on the link. yes. below.

I used one of my grandma's favoritest [this isn't a word, but whatev] cook/baker people's recipes. Paula Deen. Don't you just love her hair, I mean, when I'm her age I hope my hair will be just like hers. Anywho...the link [ click here ]

0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP