8.24.2010

Babies Run In Our Family....


So Tiffany and I are very much pregnant, as you can tell. Our baby's are going to be like 1 1/2 months apart. Tiffany's Aliyah could come any day now. She is due the first week in Sep. and I in Oct. ;) Our little girls will be cousins. :) Yah...for growing families!!

I'm almost 31 wks. in this picture, and Tiff is somewhere like 36 or 37 wks.


1 left some love:

kaley August 24, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

this pictures gives me even MORE baby fever!!!! congrats to both of you ladies :)

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP