6.14.2010

South River Tubing

We enjoyed a day on South River. Meg and Ty's first time tubing. Megan LOVED it. Ty rather sit on it while it was stationary in the water. :) We all jumped in the water, well not Papaw. :) [Nana didn't come :( she wasn't feeling good] I shouldn't say I jumped. haha. I prefer a swimming pool where I can see whats floating under me...but I did get in, wasn't planning on it but it got SO hot! So, I ever so slowly went off the ladder in the back...Meg said I was scared, while I claimed I was getting used to the cold water. Ty screamed like a girl, and was in and out, and placed on the tube. :) Megan didn't want to get out...She loved it!

 I withheld tubing from my fun for the day, baby girl wouldn't have liked that. :) So, anywho, yet again fun was had by all. Papa had been out like forever crabbin' and stuff, then we met up and had a blast! What a great, tiring day! South River is awesome! :)

0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP