5.22.2010

Just Words, and two pictures. :)

A couple of Saturdays ago we went to enjoy some icecream as a family. I took some pictures. Here are two. These were taken after the icecream. :) But we did enjoy chocolate dipped cones, which made an awfully huge, gooey mess. :) Meg and Ty are growing up to fast! It's crazy! 

Baby News: The baby is doing great! I heard the heartbeat again on Thursday. I'm 19 wks. today.  We can find out what the gender is with our next sono, which is scheduled for June the 7th. I was saddened...that was the earliest date they had available. BUMMER. Please baby do not hide like your older sister did. The suspense is already killing me. :) I am doing better as far as visiting the toilet every hr. on the hr. which is great! I still have some days where I don't feel the greatest, but overall I'm doing better! Praise the Lord! We are so excited about baby #3. We can't wait!

0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP