Tis the Season To be JOLLY
Notice the line of ornaments on that one branch. ha.
Ty's clump of ornaments. haha!
Tis the season to be jolly right?!:) I wasn't very jolly while putting up the Christmas tree...you see, my hubby hurt his leg [let me add, he's fine now which is great] and decided to lay down; so, you see who was left decorating the tree. Yeah, momma, and the two kids. Wow, what an experience. I wish I would had videoed it. It wasn't funny at the time trying to get a 3 yr. old to help put up the VERY, extremely long strands of lights. Trying to explain to her that she needed to hand them back to mom, then I hand them to her...and so on, and so on. And then trying to explain to my 2 yr. old not to touch the glass decorations. You should have seen it. It puts a smile on my face now. Then to see how Ty put like 10 ornaments [may be exaggerating a bit] on the same branch...hysterical! We washed down all the bitterness from the evening with a cold glass of milk after of course we ate like a million and one chocolate chip cookies. It was amazingly only 11:30a.m. when we finished not 1:00a.m. Amazing!
I am so Jolly now that I have our tree up. :)





2 left some love:
awwwww...i love Christmas tree pictures!
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!
Love, Granny
Post a Comment