12.03.2009

Thanksgiving Day in Texas






I discovered I love Cajun turkey. :) Had a great "Gobble-Gobble" Day. I'm so thankful for the family God has blessed me with. What a wonderful hubby I have...and I couldn't ask for more joy, my children! Thank you Lord, for your daily blessing.

1 left some love:

Granny,  December 8, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Great pictures and we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I thank God that y'all were able to come down, we had a great time together!!

Huge TEXAS Hugs and Kisses,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love lots and lots, Granny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP