A Must Have in Marriage
Yes, a must-have. Why? you may ask....because I won both times playing my hubby. Ladies, do you ever bore in playing games with your special sugar-ookims because Mr. Ookims always, always wins. Well, here is the game for you! This is my new favorite. Buy it...and let it be known that you will win. :) haha.
I'm a little happy, just a little happy about this. So, ladies go buy your set o' happiness today. Don't wait. You will be glad that you did. GO LADIES, beat the hubbies! :) Ooray!
On a more serious note: I hope I continue to win...I'm not prideful by any means, I'm just happy, right?! :) This game is really fun! :) I might never play again though, so I can have the winning record against my "ookims".lol.



2 left some love:
We purchased this game back in July and it is soo much fun! I've even beat my hubby a few times! Do you have the regular Monopoly card game? It's alot of fun, but not near as fun as DEAL.
Good! We can play and maybe we can beat our husbands together! :)
Post a Comment