6.15.2009

Historic Train Station with new friends...

Of course my favorite of the day! [I heart lil tootsies!]
too cute.
Baby Emma is a doll! She has the prettiest blue eyes! Meet Ty's future-wife. Us, mothers, have this thing all figured out! ;)
Ruth was angry...Ty took her rock. [haha]{Sweet}
The only "man"...poor kid. {almost all day, until the daddies joined in on the fun}
These kids are so cute! I'm biased, I know. ;)
The Girls [Ruth, Megan, Naomi, & Emma]
Baby Emma wants in...
Love this bench.
Megan has ruined Ty with "her Megan pose". What cute kids, huh?!!
Atleast, some were looking!
This is Naomi [my buddy], she is such a sweet little girl. She liked me. :)
Tyler should be loving this... ;)
Oh boy, he likes the attention...[look at his face]

We had a family vaca for a night and a day. James decided since we were going to go see one of my best friends from college...we minds well stay in a cheap hotel and enjoy ourselves. So, we left out around 8:00 p.m. Friday night. We didn't even get to the hotel until 12:00. We noticed there was a pool, and we never ever, ever get to go swimming, so I asked this sweet old lady if she would be willing to slide on the rule of the closed pool! She was so sweet and unlocked it just for us. What fun we had swimming...with the family until almost 1:00a.m. Then of course, the kiddies did not want to go to bed, being that they were in the same bed. Same bed for two toddlers is "NOT GOOD". They eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, we woke up and met up with our friends. The daddies went golfing while the mommies and the kids [she has twins and a 1 yr. old...which are so cute!! and sweet] went to go have fun. Do you like how I phrased that...?!!!;) We did have fun...we packed so much stuff into one day! The pictures above are close to the end of the day. The kids weren't too, too excited about their mothers wanting to take pictures. Oh well! Obviously, it was IMPOSSIBLE to get all the kids to look at the same time! I love all the places Amanda recommended for pictures. This place we stopped at was and old historic train station! Love it!! We were trying to beat the huge thunderstorm that we saw coming. What fun we had!

Amanda and I became close friends, like two months before we were finished with college. We kept in contact with each other, then finally they moved closer. ;) And am I ever glad. We are so much alike. And even better, our husbands get along great! YEAH! So, Amanda, I hope to hang out with ya'll again in the near future. You are COOL. :)

P.S. You should have seen the faces and looks that Amanda was getting when we were walking in the mall with all the kids dressed alike! It was sooo funny!! She was pushing the stroller...and all the others were holding on to the stroller, while I was walking behind her, enjoying seeing everyones faces [and hearing comments]... haha! Love ya girl!

1 left some love:

Amanda June 15, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

aw...luv all them! what fun we had...except for the people thinking all the kids were mine :)

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP