
My favorite is the last one...

Megan, my ornery one!!

Oh how I love this chubby face!!

What a handsome little man I have...

Too cute! Love his little skinny legs.=)

My beautiful Megan, love her too pieces. She is my oh-so-smart one!!

Had to put this one up too...I like it.

I had to convince them that it was all right to stand in the grass barefoot...

This is Tyler's spaced-out plus poochy lip face...once he gets to this face, this is the point of no return for smiles. Come back Tyler, come back!=)

Why do I love tooties pictures so much??

My kids. Happy. ME.
4 left some love:
how sweet and very cute...great pics!
Awww, love the pictures! That poochie lip face looks just like you Sarah! =)
LOVE your new pictures, Sarah!! You are so good at that! Your kids are sooo cute!
Yeah Sarah you are sooo good at that. I wish someone up there would realize what a wonderful photographer you are you need to be doing this as a profession. I know there have to be lots of Moms up there who would love to meet at the park or even at their homes to have you take precious pictures of their children...I really think you are missing a great opportunity. Of course Megan and Tyler are easy to photograph...they are sooo cute.
Lots of Hugs and Kisses,
Granny
Post a Comment