
Adorable!!

So cute!! Look at those cheeks!

What a cute little baby, he turned out to be a handsome man, my man!! AWWW!

James as a teenager....what a hottie!!=) This is him with is cousins, Jason and Ryan.

Right after bootcamp

James and his Dad. (Pappy)

James and his Mom. (Granny)

James about to leave for bootcamp. With some of the guys, and his momma and little sis.

Awe, my honey with his two sisters (Vanessa, and Marissa!)

One of my favorites, this is when we were dating and he got promoted to Clp.

Right after our honeymoon we hung out with some friends at the bowling alley.

Awww, I love this one...while on our honeymoon in Cayman Brac.

Another in Cayman Brac

My handsome hubby now!! He is my best friend!
It's my honey's birthday today! So, I decided to do a collage of pictures from his life...not too many, I chose some of my favorites!=) Sorry, the pictures were supposed to be in order?? What happened??=)Don't know. Honey, I love you! I hope you have an awesome birthday!!
**All but one of these photos were scanned**
2 left some love:
WOW you have some pictures that I don't thanks I downloaded them!! See ya tomorrow!
wow! that first one looks just like Meg when she was a baby!
Post a Comment