5.14.2009

Hangin with the Paps and Granny


HAPPY.
New backdrop at the Harbor...=) I love it Granny!!
Pappy & Granny
Granny and her baby boy...=)
The. MEN.
Pappy & Ty
Pappy & Meg
Chillin!
Where we ALWAYS hang out!=)
Pappy & Granny
My hot hubby!!! Mu-wahhhh!! I love you so much!!
I've always liked running pictures.
Crazy kids
*Ignore the snot on Ty's face* PLEASE. =)
Meg and the robot "Sprockit"
We had so much fun hanging out with Pappy and Granny while they were here. And course, we had to take them to National Harbor. It is always so beautiful there!! Thanks Pappy and Granny for all the fun!! We miss ya'll already! Love ya'll lots!!

6 left some love:

Amanda,  May 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

aw...sweet pictures! i love the new backdrop picture...way cool!

Amanda,  May 14, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

btw...i love the arranged marriage plan! =) perfect match!

Pappy,  May 15, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

We started missing ya'll as so as we pulled out your drive. I hope the babies had half as much fun as me. It's great to spoil! Thanks for the great time we had. Hope to see ya'll again soon. The babies grow way to fast. Love Pappy P.S That cheesecake WOWWWW

F & S Granny,  May 15, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

I had a great time with the grandbabies, I miss them already I hate that y'all live so far away. We will try to get back as soon as possible. Thank you for all the pictures of Rick and I...I guess I need to except the fact that I am getting old and fat...O well if you can't lose it decorate it!! Love y'all,
Fat and Sassy Granny

Jackie,  May 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Beautiful pics. Grandparents are the best. I would love to see this National Harbor place, so cool. We were supposed to be at your conference this year, but won't be able to due to a scheduling conflict. We're trying to find another date, so who knows when we'll be there?

Laine,  May 19, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

So glad that you have such sweet in-laws that adore your children! Megan and Tyler are just getting cuter and cuter. =) I'm lovin' the pink cowgirl boots. Caleb LOVES his cowboy boots and I'm very often having to coax him out of wearing them with shorts. Evidently he's not afraid of making a fashion statement. =P

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP