4.23.2009

Date Night at the Grocery Store


I am thankful for Vanessa. I am thankful that Vanessa watched my kids at 10:00p.m. so me and the hubs could go grocery shopping.=) Wow, grocery shopping kid-free.=) Here are just a few things you would hear if you passed us with a cart full of kids in the grocery store: Mommy, can I have that. Mommy, I dropped that box. Uh-oh mommy, brother dropped the box again. Mommy, I gotta go to the bathroom. Daddy, can you please make them sit down! Daddy, Megan wants those...yes, or no. Sit down, and this is the last time I'm going to tell you. Mommy, please can I have some candy. Sit down I mean it...you want trouble. No, you can not have that. Mommy, there's a stranger, he is bad. Mommy, is that a girl or a boy. Why did you drop that again, give it to me... SIT DOWN.

Going grocery shopping with kids is pretty hectic.=) Thanks Aunt Nessa for letting us go on a quick date to the store, while you watched our kids.... you don't know what it meant to me!!=) You are the greatest!

4 left some love:

Amanda April 23, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

I absolutely HATE going grocery shopping with the girls. It is pure torture! Yay for a babysitter so you can go by yourself!

Laine April 23, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Wow! Grocery shopping without kids??? I'm not entirely sure I've ever done that before. Maybe once. But I was by myself. I always do the grocery shopping with my kidlets by myself. Although, since Mr. Levi is on the way my hubby now comes with me to help. SO nice! I actually like grocery shopping...I know, I'm weird! =)

Laine April 23, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

The "Steven" comment is me! =) Sorry, forgot to sign in under my other gmail account.

Granny,  April 24, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Great sister-in-law better than a baby sitter...that's my girl.

More baby sitting coming May 7th and this time it is Pappy and Granny!! So the two of you plan a date night!

Miss y'all and Love y'all Lots!!
Granny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP