3.17.2009

What I have been up to...


Yes, I know (SHOCK)!!

Driving School for two weeks! Driving with the Instructor for 6 hrs.
Pray for my Sanity!!

3 left some love:

Jackie March 17, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Are you learning to drive? I just learned how to drive last month...crazy! No driving school here though, I had to learn on a big truck (stick shift) and crazy roads!! Arghh... it was hard, but worth it. :)

Laine March 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Be still my beating heart!! So glad that I'm not in town with you!!! =P You know I'm just kidding, I'm very proud of you. It is well worth the work, you'll be glad you did it!

Anonymous,  March 18, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

I'll pray for the instructor :)

Love Ya, Granny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP