The Secret of Sentry Woods
I love the title of my post!=) It sounds like a book or a movie. The big secret is we have a hidden lake in our neighborhood. Now, that might not be exciting for you, but for me it is totally exciting. I am so excited I stumbled onto it.=) We were just driving around one day and I found it. It has a walking path, and pine trees all around! Talk about being an awesome backdrop for some pictures! I hope it snows soon so I can get some cool pictures!=) Yeah!! It is like a skip, jump, and a hop from my house!=) I wish I would have known about it during the fall! Oh well...! The other day my friend's van broke down right by my house, so she came to see me. It was beautiful out...not to mention in the 70's in Dec.!! Craziness! The kids wanted to play outside...so, we walked to the lake!=)








1 left some love:
I love the pictures, it is a beautiful place and if it snows it will be very beautiful...of course it already snowed in Santa Fe, TEXAS.
Love y'all and miss y'all bunches,
Ganny
Post a Comment