Rich & Famous...for a couple of hours anyway!
Well we had an awesome time thanks to Bro. Leslie! He took are family, the Doves, and Matt Ward in a limo to go downtown to see the National Christmas Tree. I very much enjoyed myself acting rich!=) Okay, not inside the car...but when getting out and in!=) You should have seen the looks when we pulled up...=) It was freezing in D.C. that night! We didn't dress warm enough! What a great family time we had! The best part Bro. Peterson and my dad brought their cameras. Bro Peterson put his "fisheye" lens on my dad's camera and I went to work having fun shooting crazy pictures!!=) I really would like that "oh-so-expensive" lens. It is so cool! Anyway, after going to D.C. We drove our hot rod to the National Harbor and got out and walked down to their Christmas tree, which was pretty too! The lights danced to the music...just like the fountain inside the Gaylord Hotel. We had a blast and all thanks to Leslie!! Thanks sooo much!! What fun we had!! The kids enjoyed all the soda that Leslie provided!=)














1 left some love:
How fun! I was wondering if you had gotten a fish eye lense...so, I was thinking...we need to plan a time to get together, probably when it warms up a little so we can do something outside, don't you think? I am told we are only 2 hours from Washington! Is there anything for little kiddos to do in Washington or near that area? Maybe a zoo or something like that? I would love to get together maybe if we start planning now, it will actually happen! =) love ya girl, amanda
Post a Comment