10.26.2008

Pictures for the G-Parents...

Very Cheesy Smiles...reminds me of my Junior High Smile. I love Tyler's toothy grin!=)
Sweet boy
Megan always smiles for candy...almost always!


I think I'm going to go take my Sunday afternoon nap. Today started the week of our revival at church. We are going to have a great week! The preacher who started Reformers Unanimous is preaching. I've heard he is a awesome preacher. If you are in the D.C. area we would love to have you come and visit. Just click my church's link and get the address.=)

1 left some love:

Anonymous,  October 28, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Pappy said Ty looks like James Dean in that picture I agree. And Megs as pretty as ever. I just love the cheesey smiles!! I will pray for your revival that many will come to know the Lord as Saviour.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Ganny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP